Friday, October 12, 2012

Feature Friday- Witchy Tag with Robin Nowak


Greetings Peeps!

Today we are featuring a guest blog appearance from Robin Nowak.  Enjoy!



Louise is getting into the halloween spirit! She's so cute and so sweet and I just knew she would make the best little witchy ever! And she did!

First, I stamped her on a good quality white paper. I colored in her shoes with a black micron pen so she could have little boots.


I then chose paper that would make a good dress for the little witch. I stamped her again on the patterned paper. Then I used my exact know if and cut her dress out.



I edged her dress with a black sharpie so it would blend with the black like of the original stamp. I found some scrap black paper and made her a great witch hat.


A good witch is never without her sidekick. I am totally head over heels in love with the kitty from the 'Window' set of stamps. So, on a scrap of black paper, I stamped the kitty with permanent ink then cut him out. I then found a black gel pen and colored him in, all nice and shiny. Then, I used a stardust get pen for his eyes and nose.


I chose some witchy paper and halloween rub ons. You can do and use whatever you want for this part. I made her a blonde, green-eyed little witch. Cut the paper to fit the tag, glued it on the tag, then went to work decorating the tag.


I used the border with the border stamp that comes with Louise. At the corners, I tore paper to cover half of the corner so that when I went to stamp the next side, the images would meet up. Then I colored in the border with the stardust gel pen that I used on Louise's hat and the cat's eyes and nose. I found a large 'H' stamp and alternated a pattern on the paper to give it interest. I glued Louise and her partner towards the bottom, used double stick tape for the sentiment, then edged the tag with black ink. Finally, some fibers tied at the top and there you have it--sweet witchy Louise and her mysterious friend, wishing you a Happy Halloween!!




1 comment:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...