Thursday, October 4, 2012

Newness!

Hello there pwp fans!

It's Friday and time to tell you all about our new stamp sets!  First, I have to tell you a little bit about the details behind the scenes.  I have many unique "jobs" and I have my hand in all kinds of different cookie jars.  Besides being the mama bird here at pwp, I am also a mom, co-director of a preschool co op, domestic goddess, instructor of various mixed media workshops, part time retail sales clerk, designer, creator, web site builder  problem solver, gardner  animal care taker, and so much more.  There is a couple of points I wanted to make in all of this.  I get to be around stampers a lot in several of my jobs.  Something I hear time and time again is how people only want one image in a set of stamps.  I also see that a lot of folks prefer smaller set (and lower priced) sets.  I realize that the slow economy has been hard on everyone and you only have so much money to spend on crafting supplies.  So one major change that we have made is to offer our red rubber cling sets in various sizes.  Our stamps now range in price from $5-18, something for everyone.  You can still buy the same large size sets that we have been offering, but now we offer them in smaller sizes and sometimes even individually.  If you buy the bigger sets, you save a couple of bucks.  But, for those who really wanted just that one image, we've got you covered.  I won't even go into all of the bumps in the road making this decision has caused.  I think in the long run it was well worth it, I just didn't count on it taking three extra months.

For example, here is one of our "original" cling sets...


You can still buy it this way, or choose one of these other sets...









Keeping the old sets, breaking them up into new sets, and adding MORE NEW STAMPS means we now have about 160 cling stamp sets!

We also have a new shopping cart on the website!  The new cart allows you to log in so that you can view past purchases and even keeps a wish list.  We will be able to link samples here on the blog better and (hopefully) everything will be streamlined and better integrated.  Of course, as to be expected these days I have had a lot to learn and there have been some hiccups.  ALL of the cling sets are on the cart, but I am still adding the CLEAR stamps.  I ask that you be patient with me and give me a couple of more days to get everything up.  We will also be selling some really great, unique products that I feel are "must have's".  Since the new cart is so new, I would appreciate any feedback that you might have in interacting with the site.  PLEASE let me know if you run across any problems or issues with the site.  You can email me at here.

We have LOTS of new halloween, fall, Christmas, holiday and winter sets.  Please keep checking back for the new clear stamps that will be uploading.  I will make another post once I've got them all up.  

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your interest, your patronage, and your patience.  If I can ever be of assistance to you, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Here are a couple of the new sets to get you over to the new site.  Enjoy!






some of the new clear sets...









Enjoy the flight,
Carrie


1 comment:

  1. So impressed with you, Carrie! (And also your talented teammates, of course) Good job, and looking forward to seeing all the new sets.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...