Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What's Up Wednesday - Which team are you on???

 
 
 
Hi Peeps!!!
 
 
It's Julie again, and I've been playing in my craft room again!  I wanted to share a tag I made just for the fun of it.  I made this partly for Halloween, and partly in honor of the last installment of the Twilight series coming to theaters very soon.  What team are you on???
 
 
 
 
 
Is that too funny or what???  I was looking through the Paper Wings Productions stamps and it just came to me!  The wolf would be easy to use for Jacob, and Luc would be standing in for Edward.  I sprayed the tag with Dylusions sprays for my night time background.  The wolf is stamped on Stampin' Up! Whisper White cardstock using Chestnut Roan Chalk ink, and his features added with Distress Markers.  Luc/Edward  and the moon is stamped with Archival Ink and also colored with Distress Markers and Prisma colored pencils.
 
 
 
 
 
I colored his shorts a bit longer to give him pants, and colored his skin a bit lighter than normal. And, it wouldn't be Edward if his skin didn't sparkle, right? I know, the sun's not out, but I just had to do it.  Stickles to the rescue, and I also added some to the moon.  The sentiment was typed with a Twilight style font for fun and I tied on a few fibers to finish it off. 
 
I hope this little project brings a smile to your face! 
 
By the way, I'm definitely Team Edward!  :)
 
 
 
Happy Stamping!
 
Julie



5 comments:

  1. This is so fun Julie! I love that you added some sparkle to Edward's skin. I have to go with Jacob, lol. Have a good one, oh & the new blog design is great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Norma!! I know, Edward was just begging for the sparkle - still makes me giggle. :)

      Delete
  2. How could I chose? Love this tag and hilarious concept, Julie! I really adore your background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luc worked out perfectly for Edward :) Tee Hee Hee!!!! It had to be done :)

      Delete
  3. Julie your tag is awesome! A true Twi-hard fan, I see. Not me, but I still like your concept. Very original thinking, especially with the twinkle. Keep up the good work.
    P.S. I love the new header design!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...