Sunday, September 29, 2013

Guest Artist- Diana



Hi there my name is Diana Rivera of Arteypoemas.com and I'd like to show you how I made this mixed media art journal page. 


First, you're going to have to gesso your page.
After that, add a bit of acrylic paint. I used a spray bottle that I happen to have, with watered down acrylic paint. You can use watercolors as well, if you want to.

Then, get your stamps out. I used some fun day of the dead stamps, and blue pigment ink. 



I used the stamps to create a layer on the background. After that, I cut out a watercolor painting of mine. You can use a template online, trace it and color it in, if you're not confident in your drawing skills. 
Then, the butterfly is pasted on. 


After that, I added a bit of pen and ink, and stamped a beautiful butterfly on the page. 


And that's it! I hope you enjoyed my project today! 


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous journal page Diana! I love the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors in your page Diana! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, your art journaling page is a delight! I love your bold use of color. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...