Saturday, February 15, 2014

I Love You to the Moon

*****To join our February Challenge: Anything Goes, CLICK HERE*****



Happy Saturday everyone!!  Norma here with you today to share a little scrapbooking inspiration.  Stamps are a great way to make your layouts unique and custom.  I love using my stamps to create interesting backgrounds and patterned papers.


So for this layout I used the Creative Girl kit, the May Nesting Components kit, Vintage Melange stamp setMilagros stamp set, Follow Your Heart stamp set and the You and Me stamp set.  I started out by piecing together the large heart.  I did this by drawing a heart on a scrap piece of paper,cut it out and then glued strips of the Creative Girl papers on top.


After that, I carefully stamped the border from the Vintage Melange stamp set around the heart.  I curved the stamp to fit all of the rounded edges.  I also added a little doodling, I just couldn't help myself, lol. I pulled out the May Nesting Components kit for the Pink Paislee Paper Goods.  I cut one of the pieces into the shape of a banner and stamped it with the heart included in the Milagros stamp set.


I stamped "love" from the Follow Your Heart stamp set for the backdrop of my photo.  To matte my pic, I used red tissue paper.  The sentiment from the You and Me stamp set is just perfect for my layout.


You can find the crotchet doilies I used in the Creative Girl kit.  The rose and bling flourish are both from my stash.  For more inspiration check out Carrie's Throwback Thursday post.  It's filled with lots of gorgeous projects.  Thanks so much for joining me today and if you haven't check out this month's Anything Goes Challenge, you can do so HERE.  I hope you'll join!!  Have a wonderful weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Norma! I LOVE the stamped/layered heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a fabulous page, Norma! So full of love and wonderful elements. The sentiment is just GREAT and your little one is super adorable! Always a pleasure to see what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet layout! I love the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful layout Norma, your work always reflects do much passion and love for your art, it is such a joy to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, love that red rose and all the gemstones you added!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...