Friday, June 20, 2014

Featured Friday-Card Set

Hello Paper Wings fans!  Erica here with you today to bring you this weeks Featured Friday!


Today I am featuring the stamp set Flourish Fun 1 and I have created a card set using a variety of stamps from this set. I started out with 4x4 card bases and a white card front.  I picked a variety of ink colors and then began stamping out different backgrounds and sentiments.  I also used some of the rub-ons from the June 2014 Nesting Components Kit.

There are 6 different stamps in the Flourish Fun 1 stamp set and they great to create beautiful and simple backgrounds for cards.


To finish up my card set I created white envelopes using my envelope punch board and then tied everything together using the beautiful bird ribbon that is included in the June 2014 Nesting Components Kit and put them all inside of a vellum bag.  I used some light molding paste and the birds stencil to add a single bird to the bag.  To close up the bag I added a kraft circle and stamp one of the stamps from the  Handmade stamp set.



Thanks so much for joining me today and I hope you enjoyed my card set!  I think they will make a great a little gift!  For more card inspiration check out this post from Katie using the Play With Your Coffee stamp set.  We love to see what you have created with the Paper Wings Productions products so please tag us on Facebook or Instagram and you can always up load your projects to our Flickr gallery.  Have a wonderful day and remember to let your creativity take flight!

6 comments:

  1. Simply wonderful cards! So clean lined and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautifulness! Love them and thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful Erica! You're right, it makes a great gift. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning gift, such beautiful cards! :) love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card set, the colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Erica and I love the way you packaged them too!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...