Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What's Up Wednesday: A Stamped Mini Album

*****TO JOIN THE NOVEMBER CHALLENGE CLICK HERE*****


Hey guys, Happy Wednesday! Katie here for today's What's up Wednesday post. The project I wanted to share with you guys today is a fun little mini album I put together!


I kept the front cover fairly simple, because I really wanted the stamped title to stand out. I used the Funky Alphabet to stamp out my title.

For my pages, I used both Sacred Geometry and Sacred Geometry 2 stamp sets and stamped the amazing geometric designs around just the edges of my card stock. I colored them with gelatos and then stitched my papers onto my pages.

This was a little time consuming, stamping around the edges of every page, front and back but worth it!

One my photos were glued on, I used the border stamp from the Tea Time set and stamped it along the edges.


Here's a peek at my pages- I'm sharing all of them on my blog, Punk Projects, if you want to take a look.


Thanks for stopping by today! If you haven't stopped by the blog in a while the rest of the PWP design team ladies have been posting some super inspiring things! You should definitely take the time to hop around and look at them!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute mini Katie!!! Love the stamps you used and the colors in your mini!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...