Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Congratulations Card

Hello PWP fans! It's Amber here with you today sharing a three toned stamped collage card. Before I get to my card I thought I would remind everyone that Paper Wings Productions is having a design team call. We are looking for dependable, creative rubber stamp designers that have a passion for sharing tips, techniques, and ideas with our followers. If you are interested you can check out the design team call HERE. Okay, onto the card I'm sharing today. Lately I have really begun to like mixing and matching different colors with black.  Usually I'm more of a neutral colored crafter but  its been fun using my everyday go to color black and changing it up with another color. So today its all about mint, black, and white. Below you will find step by step instructions to create your very own card. Check it out. 


1. Add some paint splatters to your card base. I'm using a pre-made card base with a diagonal design from American Crafts but you could create your own with cardstock and stamps.
2. Repeatedly stamp a sentiment onto a square piece of cardstock. I stamped "Oh Happy Day" in two different colored inks and adhered it to the right side of my card base.
3. Die cut a circle out of a colored cardstock, cut one side off, distress the edges and attach towards the bottom part of your stamp sentiment block. You could mix it up and use any shape like a star, triangle or a square.
4. Stamp your main image onto some cardstock in the same matching ink you used for you sentiment. Then cut around the edges and attach it to the die cut shape you added in the step above. I used one of the gorgeous ladies form the Vintage Domino Melange Cling Stamp Set as my main focal image and stamped it the same two matching inks I used for my background sentiments.
5. Cut/die cut a banner out of some cardstock and stamp a second sentiment onto it. Once stamped add it to the left side of your stamp focal image tucking the end of the banner behind it. I used "Congratulations" for my second sentiment to go along with my background "Oh Happy Day" sentiments.
Its that easy. I hope you enjoyed my card today and Thanks for visiting! 


Supplies: Card Base-American Crafts / Cardstock- White & Black / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Set- Happy Day  / Paper Wings Productions Cling Stamp Set- Vintage Domino Melange / Versa Color Ink Pad- Mint / CTHM Ink Pad- Black / Back Paint / CTMH Edge Distresser

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...