Thursday, August 6, 2015

Hello Flower Card

Hello friends. Larissa here back with you today with a very simple one color card.
I started out with 2 different stamps sets. I am using Mini Flowers and Floral stamp sets. I stamped the flowers onto a piece of 110lb white cardstock that measured 4 x 5 1/4. I stamped them in a light gray ink color.


I then matted the white cardstock onto a piece of gray cardstock that matched the ink I used to stamp the flowers.


To finish of the card front I added a little Hello die cut that I cut out of a darker gray cardstock and added glitter to.

I hope you enjoyed my simple little card today. Very easy and simple.

Have a wonderful day friends.






No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...