Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Happy New Year shaker card

Hello! It's Ashley with my last card this year! This one is a shaker card wishing you a happy New Year!
I made my card base with gold embossing powder, a stencil, and embossing paste. Next I made my shaker - I use old page protectors and my Fuse tool. I threw in a bunch of sequins and the Happy New Year confetti I made.

I used the Say It Winter Greeting stamp set to stamp 'happy new year' and then I cut the words apart to make confetti. I added those into the pocket with my sequins and sealed it up with my Fuse.
Here's a close up of the shaker:
Shaker cards are fun because you can make them any size or shape and you can throw in just about anything! I recently made a Christmas one you can check out HERE.


For more details and a full supply list, visit my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...