Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Wish BIg

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today and I'm happy to be working with these lovely stamps  from Paper Wings Productions.


 
I've inked blue cardstock with a stars art screen.  Next I used the Hanging Stars Clear Stamp Set, stamping it on white cardstock.  After fussy cutting around the stamp, I matted it with blue cardstock before adding it to the background which I also fussy cut along the top edge.

 
Brads were under under the stamped image and Wish Big was added in the corner.  This panel was then added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.

 
There are so many options for this stamp set.  I just love it.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 

1 comment:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...