Friday, February 26, 2016

all you have to do is fly

Hi everyone! Ashley here today! I made a card using the With Wings cling stamp set.
I made the background using Ken Oliver color bursts in red and orange. First I spritzed some water onto white cardstock. Then I just puffed the Color Bursts onto the card. They're powder so they literally will puff out and then mix with the water.

I stamped my sentiment using the With Wings red rubber cling stamp set. I knew I wanted to heat emboss the word 'fly' because it is in a different font and stands out. To do this, I mask off the part of the stamp I don't want to ink with some washi tape. Then I ink the stamp, remove the washi tape, and stamp the image.
I love this sentiment. Here's a final look at my card:
 
I have one more thing to share. Almost two years ago as a guest designer for PWP, I made this layout using this same stamp set AND the same masking technique.

Fun, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...