Thursday, February 18, 2016

Sugar Skulls and Coffee

Hello friends. Today I put my two of my favorite things together to make a bright and cheerful Birthday card. Sugar Skulls and Coffee. Who doesn't love sugar skulls. If you are a fan like I am then you must have these stamp sets from Paper Wings Productions.
Today I am using
Calaveras & Corazons Clear Stamp set  and Playing with your Coffee Clear Stamp set.

I stamped the largest coffee cup twice onto a piece of white cardstock. Then I stamped the sugar skull in the middle of each cup. I colored both with Copic markers and then cut each one out with a pair of detail scissors. I took a piece of watercolor paper and trimmed it to 4 X 5 1/4. I painted a wash of color using Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors.

I adhered the coffee cups on to the watercolored piece using a liquid adhesive. To finish off the card front I matted the watercolor piece of cardstock on a piece of bright yellow cardstock then onto a white card base.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...