Thursday, March 31, 2016

Home Tweet Home

Hello friends. Larissa here today with a Home Tweet Home card for you.
I am using the stamp set Home Tweet Home clear set .


I stamped the images on a piece of white cardstock and colored them using Copic markers. I used B00, B02, B21, B23, E000, E00, E01, BG000, and RV4.
I adhered the card front on a piece of blue cardstock as a mat and then on a gray card base.
I wrapped a piece of ivory and gold twine around the side of the card to finish it off.

This would be a perfect set to make a wedding card as well. 


Have a wonderful day friends.

Larissa Pittman 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...