Tuesday, March 22, 2016

hoppy Easter

Hey everyone! Ashley here, sharing an Easter layout! I recently made a card using the Easter cling stamp set that you can see HERE. I wanted to use the little bunny stamps too from the set on this layout.
I stamped the bunnies colored them with Copic markers. Then I fussy cut them and outlined the edges with a black marker for a finished look. I kept the page simple so that the bunnies were the main embellishment. I stamped the sentiment with VersaFine and called it done.


Here's another one of the bunnies:
and here is my finished page:

How would you use this stamp set?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...