Thursday, April 21, 2016

surely the stars danced

Hi everyone! Ashley here today and I'm sharing a card I made using the Earth and Sky cling stamp set. This is sort of a baby themed card, which I don't typically do a lot of, but my cousin just had a baby boy so it fits.
I used some white sparkle flocking on the cloud stamps. For the stars I grabbed a stencil and embossing paste and used a light blue shimmery blue embossing powder. The sentiment is stamped with white fine detail embossing powder.
This stamp set has many sentiments and can really be a versatile set to have in your stash. It's by no means a totally baby themed stamp set or I wouldn't get much use of it! In fact, I recently shared another card using a sentiment from this stamp set that has a totally different theme.

Here's one final look at my card:
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...