Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Let it Snow

Hello friends. So about this time every year we seem to be melting from the awful heat. Although we haven't been in the triple digits to many days just down the road in the big city they have seen them for many many days. The only real places to be in this heat is inside with the AC blowing or in the swimming pool. Sometimes even that is too hot. 
So we all start dreaming of winter, what little of a winter we get anyway. We start wishing for snow that we never see and building snowman. 

So today I pulled out Snowman Love Clear Stamp Set
I stamped the images on a piece of Kraft cardstock and colored the images using my Prismacolor Pencils.

I adhered the card front on to a white card base using my ATG.



I have to say this is going to be one of my favorite stamps for the winter months.

Hope you enjoyed my post today.
Have a wonderful day friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...